OscaleTurnouts, Inc.™, a Michigan Corporation, was formed to offer the O-Scale 2-Rail community (¼ scale and P48), an engineered, high quality and prototypical looking turnout that will outperform any ready to run store bought turnout at an affordable price.
• - Designed to the NMRA and 1921 Maintenance of Way Standards.
• - Constructed using our own designed, precision milled fabrication jigs.
• - Right-O-Way™ cast frog, guard rails and points for a prototypical appearance.
• - 11-PC ties resistance soldered to the rail to insure precise track gauge.
• - Solid (Non-Hinged) Points.
• - Staggered rail ends.
• - Diverging rails extended (#8, #10) for single cross-Over application on 4 center line.
• - DC / DCC compatible.
• - Insulated Frog.
• - Frog gaps insulated with Styrene™ to prevent gaps from closing up and creating a short.
• - Point rails electrically connected to the stock rails.
• - Prototypical tie spacing.
• - Proudly manufactured in the United States by American Citizens.
Other suppliers in Scales associated with this business: